When you are looking for handmade earrings, remember that you can find an endless array of shapes, styles, and sizes. The larger the size of the handcrafted ornaments, the more noticeable and dramatic the effect will be.
1. If you have delicate features wearing large, oversized dangle earrings may overpower you.
2. A person with an oval-shaped face can wear any style and size of handmade ornaments that you want.
3. People with faces that are round should avoid large hoops or stud earrings because they can make your face look more full.
4. Dangle earrings and chandelier earrings are a better choice for a round face as they will help to make your face look longer.
5. If your face is rectangular, avoid dangling earrings and choose smaller stud earrings instead.
Lightweight handmade earrings are always preferable compared with heavy earrings that can stretch the ear lobes. This can be quite painful and cause headaches, so avoid heavy earrings altogether.
Many people are sensitive and have allergies to metal. When choosing handmade earrings selecting hypo-allergenic or surgical steel ear wires are the safest choice if you do not know how the person reacts to other metals.
Options for handmade jewelry earrings are endless. No matter what your style, taste, and budget, you will be able to find pieces that you love. You can use your handcrafted jewelry to make a statement or to complement your outfit. When choosing unique handmade jewelry, purchase pieces that you love and that you feel comfortable wearing. Experiment and have fun. It may take some trial and error to find the perfect handmade earrings, handmade bracelets, handcrafted necklaces, or unique rings for you, but the effort is well worth the results achieved.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!