Here are some awesome mind tricks that can help you relate well with people.
1. When high-fiving look at the opposite person’s elbow, that way you would never miss
It sucks when you miss giving a high-five to your friend. Try this simple trick and you may never have to miss a high five ever.
2. If you want to make someone believe a false story, repeat it three times separately.
For instance, you want to convince your boss why you’re late by cooking up a story. Tell him there was a security risk or something at the road. If he says, when and that he didn’t see it because he was on the same road, be specific and throw in some detail. Chances are he will believe it.
3. When you’re arguing with someone, try being calmer than them.
That way, they will be more agitated and would say something inappropriate. You then get a point to tell them how wrong they were when they said that to you.
4. If a song is not going from your head, then try thinking about the end word of the song
Chances are you will eventually forget the song.
5. To make someone drink milk, do this
Don’t tell them – ‘Hey, please drink milk.’ Instead, say – ‘Hey, drink milk from that red cup’. That red cup would intrigue them and would make them concentrate more on the cup rather than them avoiding the milk.
6. This is how you should negotiate
While negotiating, remain silent. For instance, while negotiating, quote a figure and remain calm. The HR would ask you to justify the figure, give an answer and remain silent. To break the silence, the HR would ultimately come up with the figure which you were demanding.
7. Here’s how to control people with your eyesIf.
If a person wants to go a certain way, and if he/she is looking at you, then you try looking at the opposite direction. Chances are that the person might start walking into the said direction.
8. How to make a person more likely to agree with you?
Nod your head constantly when they talk and they would do so when you start making a point.
9. How to mess a person’s game if they’re playing well.
By simply asking, how exactly they’re playing well. They would overthink about it and would tend to do a mistake.
10. When you whisper something into someone’s ear, they would always whisper back.
Even if it’s not a secret, they would whisper the most unimportant things into your ears.
11. How to find out things more quickly
Look right to left, instead of left to right. That way, you would find things more quickly as you tend to miss things because your eyes are used to looking one way.
(Source : India times)
Photo credits: Huffington post
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!