Swelling is quite a common concern among cosmetic surgery patients. While the treated patients expect swelling (oedema) after their treatment, lip and dermal filler patients should consider a particular degree of swelling too. Luckily, this swelling after nonsurgical therapies usually resolves soon. Botox or lip injection patients can return to their jobs very soon after their treatment, even the same day in several cases.
Cosmetic surgery patients are usually proactive and often already use a variety of natural techniques to decrease swelling. Swelling after Botox, facial fillers, and lip injections may last for a few hours or day, preferably longer, depending on many factors. Typically, only the patient may notice residual swelling, as the administered part of skin doesn’t usually draw much attention from other people after your initial recovery period. The following botox swelling reduction guidelines will generally apply to many procedures, including the facelift or tear trough solution.
How to minimise swelling after Lip Injections and Botox?
1. Try to maintain hydration by having loads of fluids, like water and fruit juices. Hydrating yourself proves beneficial to reduce the inflammation, redness and swelling after Botox.
2. Consider taking specific herbal supplements, like Arnica Montana and bromelain.
3. Food plays a vital role in diminishing the after-effects of botox treatment.
4. Focus on eating only the fresh fruits and vegetables in ample amounts to avoid the Botox side-effects.
5. The swelling after Botox can be reduced, and pain can be countered with cold treatment. Apply an ice pack to the treated area. The application of ice will soothe your skin and minimise the swelling and bruising.
6. Do not keep your head down immediately after the treatment. Try to keep your head elevated to allow gravity to overcome swelling.
What to avoid to reduce swelling after Lip Injections and Botox?
Cosmetic surgery patients may help decrease swelling by smartly avoiding the following, in consultation with your professional botox injector:
● Blood-thinning medications, including aspirin and ibuprofen
● Processed foods or fast foods
● Smoking and smoke exposure
● Most herbal teas and supplements
● Excess salt
● Spicy foods
If your preventive measures fail to treat swelling after Botox, you can apply the botox cream known as Proboxin. Proboxin is one of a kind cream used for botox injection aftercare. It has soothing components like Arnica, Green tea, passion fruit oil, Retinol, SPF 25 which offers you instant relief. Not only botox but also the dermal filler patients prefer using Proboxin to avoid adverse treatment symptoms. Proboxin helps in healing and reduce recovery time at extremely affordable rates.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!