Tips to remember:
- Removing makeup completely before going to bed is the first and foremost step to a naturally glowing skin.
- Cleansing, toning and moisturizing our skin is the key to get a younger looking skin.
- Exfoliation is another important step to slough away all the dead skin cells which develop over time. So make it a point to scrub every once or twice a week.
- Use a sunscreen whenever you are going out to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Facial masks help a lot in keeping a beautiful skin.
- Drink lots of water and have green vegetables and fruits. It keeps your skin naturally beautiful lifelong.
- Don’t use any cosmetics available in the market. It may harm your skin to a great extent. Go in for products tested beforehand.
- Don’t skip on moisturizer during summers. Although your skin may not feel dry, moisturizing is important to balance the moisture content in your skin. You could opt for a water-based moisturizer.
- Avoid going out in the sun between 11 am to 3 pm. This is the time of the day when the rays of the sun are the strongest and can cause adverse effects on your skin.
- Bananas do a great job for your face. Scoop out the inner portion of the banana and mix it with milk in a bowl. Now blend it well and massage the mixture on your face in a circular motions for 20 minutes to half an hour. Rinse it off well. Get the much desired glow on your face within minutes. It also works on blemishes and dark spots.
- Cucumber is another natural way to give your skin the extra shine and radiance. Peel a medium sized cucumber and cut it into small pieces. Then blend these cucumber pieces thoroughly and pour this puree through a piece of cotton cloth so that all the water drips out from it. Now pour this juice in a clear bottle and add two teaspoon of honey in it. Apply this paste on your whole face by using small cotton pad. You’ll be amazed with the result.
- A natural mask can be prepared by adding two table spoons of honey, lemon pulp and water in four tablespoons of clay for those with oily face. The mask has to be applied on face and is to be left for fifteen minutes. Warm water can be used later to wash off the face.
- A very effective facial scrub can be prepared by mixing olive oil and salt. Use this mixture to gently exfoliate dead skin cells off your face. The same effect can also be derived by replacing salt with granulated sugar.
- For pigmentation and dark spots on your face caused by sun exposure, mix egg white and two teaspoon of honey. Stir it till you get a thick consistency. Apply this paste to the affected areas of your face and leave it for five minutes. Then wash your face thoroughly by using a mild face wash. This will help in reducing your pigmentation and will provide it a natural glow.
- If you have facial hair, try out this simple remedy to reduce hair growth on your face. Squeeze 10 ml lemon juice into 40 ml honey and prepare a mixture. Take a cotton swab and rub this mixture in the direction of the hair growth. Rinse after 15 minutes. Repeat twice a week for 2 weeks and then use it every week to find an improvement in the facial hair condition.
The skin around the eyes shows the first signs of aging. Here are some easy remedies to get rid of dark circles and wrinkles around eyes:
- Simply put two cool slices of cucumber on your eyes and relax. This will help you get rid of puffy eyes and will also work on dark circles.
- Potato is another of your kitchen ingredient which will diminish dark circlesunder the eyes. Take a raw potato, wash it well and peel it off. Cut two slices of raw potato and place them under your eyes.
- Use coconut oil to prevent the growth of wrinkles around your eyes. You can rub some coconut oil on your wrinkled area, stick doing this for a period and you will see an obvious result.
- Mix Olive oil, sugar, and honey. Spread the paste on your lips. This makes them super soft and doesn’t taste that bad either!
- Make a coarse paste with 1 ripe banana, 3 tbsp of granulated sugar and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Gently massage your body with this mixture before you take a shower. Rinse off with warm water.
- Massage olive oil onto your hands and feet and keep it overnight to make them baby soft
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!