I love storytelling. Apart from inspiring people, great stories has the potential of changing the course of our history.
At Trendiee, we are planning on building a database of great stories that will inspire generations to come.
These 15 Quotes will inspire you to share your story and thought with the World.
1. “The stories we tell literally make the world. If you want to change the world, you need to change your story. This truth applies both to individuals and institutions.” –Michael Margolis
2. “The shortest distance between truth and a human being is a story.”
Anthony de Mello
3. “Storytelling is the most powerful way to put ideas into the world today.” Robert McKee
4. “Tears are words that need to be written.”
5. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” Maya Angelou
6. “A day will come when the story inside you will want to breathe on it’s own. That’s when you’ll start writing.”
7. “After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.”
8.”Those who tell the stories rule the world.” Hopi American Indian proverb
9.”There’s always room for a story that can transport people to another place.” J.K. Rowling
10.“Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining it.” Hannah Arendt
11.“If history were taught in the form of stories, it would never be forgotten.” Rudyard Kipling
12. “We tell ourselves stories in order to live.” -Joan Didion
13. “Stories are a communal currency of humanity.” Tahir Shah, in Arabian Nights
14. “We owe it to each other to tell stories.”
15. “A good story is always more dazzling than a broken piece of truth.”
If you are inspired to share your story, please click here