Generally, the Device Driver is meant to serve as a connection between the hardware and your operating system. If both of them, anyone is failed to work then the concerned hardware will stop connecting with the Windows. If any user is facing network-related issues, then you would also run your Network Adapter Troubleshooter. If you face network related problem, but it is unable to fix it on its own, then these type of errors occurred.
The error ‘Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter’ usually occurs when your computer system is unable to interact and locate with those drivers who are specially meant to link the OS and also the networking hardware. Mostly this type of error comes forward when users are running the troubleshooter on the adapter not working.
If you are facing this issue, then this article will surely help you in fixing this error. But we suggest you follow the instruction step by step so that no other error can occur and you can solve the issue in less time.
Steps to Fix Windows Could Not Find a Driver for Network Adapter
Below we provide you the solutions for fixing this issue.
Perform a System Restore
Following steps is for restoring the Windows from the last restore points.
- Hit Windows + S keys together on the keyboard to start menu search bar.
- Click to type ‘Restore’ in the dialog box.
- Then, choose the first program which appears with the result on your screen.
- In the restore settings, hit System Restore option appears at the starting of the window under the tab of system protection.
- Now, a wizard will open that navigate you through all the steps to restore your system.
- Either select the suggested restore point or choose any other restore point on your system.
- Click on Next option.
- Next, you need to proceed with all the further instruction.
- Alternatively, select the restore point from the available list.
- Now, the windows will confirm your actions last time before it starts the system restore process.
- Save all your documents and take back up of all your important files and start continuing the process.
- Once it restored successfully, then log into your system and check it.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!