True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically. – Author Unknown (Internet, probably)
One of the greatest gift in life is true friends. A good friend can inspire you, motivate you and affect your life positively.
These 25 quotes on friendship will inspire your love life
1. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. – Woodrow T. Wilson
2. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
3. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. – David Tyson Gentry
4. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare
5. Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. – Henry David Thoreau
6. A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling. – Arthur Brisbane
7. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
8. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.Linda Grayson
9. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.Helen Keller
10. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
11. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. – Marcel Proust
12. There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.
13. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. – Elie Wiesel
14. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
15. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. – Muhammad Ali
16. There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you. – Paramahansa Yogananda
17. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
18. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes. – Friedrich Nietzsche
19. A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.
20. I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff. – Jon Katz
21.We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over. – Ray Bradbury
22. The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away. – Barbara Kingsolver
23. Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
24. You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. – Laurence J. Peter
25. Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who walked in to your life, said “I’m here for you,” and PROVED it. – Unknown
Originally posted at findjoy