If I am what I have and if I lose what I have, who then am I?
– Erich Fromm
- If you don’t understand the product or service, don’t buy it until you do.
- If you do not take ownership of your actions, your actions will eventually own you.
- If you are not saving at least 10% of your salary, you are not saving enough.
- If you talk too much, people will stop listening. If you don’t talk enough, people will never hear your point of view.
- If you are lazy, you will fail. Laziness will always overshadow your true potential.
- If you hate your job, you also hate half of the time you spend on this planet.
- If you are not investing (120 minus your age) percent of your savings in the stock market, you are giving up thousands of dollars over the course of your lifetime.
- If you don’t finish what you start, your success rate will always be zero.
- If you don’t consume enough liquids, you will never be healthy.
- If your monthly debt payments exceed 40% of your total income, you will go broke if you don’t fix your spending habits promptly.
- If you avoid your problems, your problems will steer the course of your life.
- If something sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.
- If you are buying a brand new car every 3-5 years, stop! You are wasting your money.
- If you don’t keep up with important current events, you will look like an idiot in front of others.
- If you back-up on a freeway off-ramp, you increase your chances of having an accident by about 1000%. Go to the next exit and turn around.
- If you are not learning something new every day, you are wasting away days of your life.
- If you threaten to quit your job, even if it’s a subtle suggestion, you better be ready to leave now.
- If somebody asks you for your social security number, don’t give it to them!
- If you are paying high monthly insurance premiums for a lower claim deductible, you are pissing in the wind.
- If you don’t ever intend to help others, expect them to return the favor.
- If you don’t learn from your mistakes, you probably aren’t learning much at all.
- If you don’t dream, you will live solely as an entity of someone else’s dreams.
- If you are ever confused, don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- If you don’t listen to good music while exercising, you are missing out on the best part of your workout.
- If you are not happy, it’s time to change something.
- If you never stare off into the distance, you’ll never get there.
- If you dress a certain way, people will treat you a certain way.
- If you never try something new, your life’s story will be boring.
- If you aren’t in love, don’t settle.
- If you are overly emotional right now, make the decision later
This post was originally posted at marcandangel.com
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!