In the following article, we will share the 7 most amazing weight loss exercises that were reported to be used by the biggest WWE Star and were able to deliver above fantastic results, results that all of us could benefit from, thinking about how the summer is knocking on our doors. We all wish to transform our bodies so that we can show off our progress at the beach in a couple of months. So why not follow us through what we have to share with you and introduce these 7 amazing exercises into your workout routine as soon as possible.
The 7 Weight Loss Exercises that WWE Star Big Show Swears by:
We all know that the secret for a healthy life is the balanced combination of a healthy diet and lots of exercises. This, of course, is the secret to healthy weight loss as well. But when we turn to this pathway, we have to have a little help just so that we are sure that we are making the right decisions. A lot of people who are new to dieting and exercising can do the common mistakes and actually gain more weight or even injure themselves. That is why, in the following, we will share the 7 amazing weight loss exercises that you get to introduce to your workout plan, exercises which have been reported to be quite effective and by the WWE Star Big Show himself. That way you can spend your time working out knowing that the results will come for sure and one day, you will be satisfied with what you have accomplished for sure. You will quickly learn that not only do these exercises guarantee weight loss, they are also some of the best exercises to boost testosterone, which is required if you are looking to tone your body and build strong muscles.
- Plank – Plank is the ultimate exercise that will activate large muscle groups and that is exactly what you should be looking for whenever you want to ensure that you are losing those annoying body pounds, but also, shaping and toning your body as you go. Plank is a great exercise that you can do anywhere and the fact that does not require any special equipment, except perhaps your favorite yoga mat, which means that you can fit it into your morning routine without any problem and do it at home. Get to the floor with your arms flexed under 90 degrees angle in the elbows, supporting your body with your toes and forearms touching the floor. Keep your body in a straight line, squeezing your abdominal muscles and your glutes. Keep your body in this position for at least 30 seconds, take a rest and perform 2 more repetitions. Plank is one of those exercises that will ensure that your calories and body fat are shredding and your muscles are toning.
- Burpees – Burpees must be one of the most tiring exercises ever invented but it is also one of the most efficient ones if you ask anyone who is well introduced to the world of weight loss and working out. After all, exercising with weight loss agent out there and with support of a natural testosterone booster can do the magic. It has been estimated that if you perform seven burpees in one minute you shred 10 calories! Now that may not sound as much, but it still adds up to your loss of calories from your workout. Once again, you activate several major muscle groups to perform this awesome exercise, something that you should look out for in an exercise. In order to perform a burpee what you need to do is do a quick push-up only to then jump in the air and once again get yourself into a push-up position. Perform at least 15 burpees as a part of every exercise.
- Squats – If you are looking to tighten your glutes, improve your posture and tone your legs, then you should perform squats on a regular basis. All that you have to do is get into a position in which your legs are wide apart, a bit flexed in the knees and your core is engaged as you lower your body down and get it up again. Remind yourself to put your weight on your heels as you are getting your body down and up over and over again, not your knees. You do not want to injure yourself. Perform at least 3 repetitions of 20 squats with 20 seconds of rest in between for the best results.
- Jump rope – Remind yourself of the good old childhood days while you are working on major muscle groups and practicing jump rope. A great exercise to improve your coordination, balance and lose those unwanted body pounds. One of the best cardio exercises out there. Decrease the risk of osteoporosis, heart disease, obesity and high blood pressure with this simple, yet fun and highly effective exercise!
- Jumping jacks – Another great exercise that will get your blood pumping and your adrenaline levels rising is jumping jacks. Since this is a high-intensity cardio exercise it means that by performing it daily, it will help you get rid of that belly fat and shred those calories in no time. Plus, it will help you tone major muscle groups all over the body. And all of that from this quite simple exercise that does not even require any equipment. So go ahead, stand straight and start opening both your arms and your legs to the sides while jumping in the air. Aim to complete at least a session of 3 repetitions of 30 jumping jacks on a daily level.
- Mountain climber – Mountain climber is an exercise that targets your abdominal muscles, the glutes, the hamstrings and the muscles on your arms. It is a great whole-body exercise that will shred those calories and keep your muscles burning throughout the whole workout for sure. Get yourself into a straight arm plank position and by bending your knees, one at the time, start pulling your leg forward until it touches your chest. Then switch to the other leg, while you are keeping your core strong, your glutes and abs squeezed. 30 mountain climbers should do the job for you by performing it on a daily basis.
- Running – We have left the ultimate cardio exercise last. Running is the one exercise that will activate every single muscle in your body, training you to expand your breathing capacity, getting your heart muscle in a good shape and the endorphins released into your blood. Use the sunny weather that the spring has brought upon us and get some fresh air all of that while you are getting your exercise for the day. Start small – by running at least 10 minutes without any break and extend the time as you go each day making a bit more and more effort to get those calories shred for good. You can even add a quality weight loss pill, like the PhenQ is, to this equation and you are in for a real treat.
If the WWE Star Big Show can change his life from the core, then anyone can do it! Using a proper diet and workout routine, Big Show successfully lost over 70 pounds. So what is your excuse? Get to work and start losing those annoying body pounds day by day! And remember – only a healthy diet and lots of working out will help you with that! Perhaps you can use our 7 weight loss exercises that have been proven effective by millions of people worldwide, including Big Show himself! Some of them being quite simple and some of them being a bit more demanding, but one thing is sure – they will all deliver the results that you are looking for – a slimmer and toned body in just a few weeks.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!