Weddings are a celebration of two lives who are about to be one for eternity. A wedding celebration is more than just dancing, boozing and partying all night. It’s about spending quality time with the ones you love and cherish and also for kick-starting the newlywed couple’s life with lots of love and excitement and that is where the photo booth steps in. if you haven’t been able to choose the right kind of photo booth for your special day, take a look at the below-mentioned points and take a hint.
- Old style photo booth :This is the classic photo booth we are talking about here. The guests enter the booth and make faces to get the best pictures. Since it cannot hold a bigger number of guests, the booth might be prone to cracking which will eventually lead to memorable clicks on your special day. The pictures are printed on the spot and since it provides multiple prints, you can give the pictures and keep them for yourself as well.
- GIF- Maker photo booth: It is the age of GIF, so why not make one yourself? A GIF maker photo booth has the capability to help your guests make animated GIFs which will be loved by all on social media. You and your friends can make dozens of wedding GIFs which will definitely make you nostalgic whenever you look back. This is one of the latest technology photo booths, which is a must-have for you at your wedding.
- Print from a hashtag photo booth: This booth doesn’t really require a booth, as all you need is a printer for some amazing pictures. Create a unique hashtag for your wedding and ask your guest to upload all the pictures they have taken on your wedding with your wedding hashtag. Then later, with the help of your wedding hashtag, you can print out all the pictures which have been uploaded it. This is one of the convenient photo booths which you and your guests will simply love.
- Slow motion video booth: If you think what happens in booth stays in the booth, then you are mistaken my friend, because the slow motion video booth captures it all. Your guests will be tired of posing and smiling but one thing that you can be sure about is the fact that they will have a merry time. This booth allows you to make small slow motion videos which are ought to be funny.
- Open air photo booth: Imagine a photo booth without a booth? Did you like it already? If yes, then open air photo booth is the right one for you. This booth comes with a camera on a tripod and a background and props, but it is not bound by a station. You can customize your background for better effects. Some of these will ask for your phone number and email to provide you the pictures digitally, while others might provide on-site printouts. Choose what suits best.
If you are looking for something even more high tech, then you can also opt for a 360-degree photo booth which will let you see your wedding from every angle possible. Also, if you want a easier to operate photo booth, then flip book photo booth is the right one for you.
Keep your guests and your other arrangements in mind to make the best choice and refer to the above-mentioned points for any help. Also, share this article with your to-be-married friends for their assistance on photo booth hire in London.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!