The list is endless, but these 10 are priceless.
1.“Love isn’t a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun, like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” ~ Fred Rogers.
2. Love is something that everybody wants. We craved to be loved, we fight, struggled and most time kill just in the name of love. Sometimes, In our quest to finding true or real love we are humiliated, rejected, then instead of getting our heart desires, we are confronted with just what is opposite.
3. “There in nothing as Real Love. But there is just LOVE. All other additions are man’s attributes and or political solution to their worries or cravings. And…’IN LOVE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSONALITY IS THE FOOL” ~ Dr Mfon Udo
4. Love can make you happier than you’ve ever been, sadder than you’ve ever been, angrier than you’ve ever been. It can elate you and deflate you almost at the same time.
5. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” ~ Victor Hugo
6. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.” ~ Tom Hanks
7. “Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.” ~ H. L. Mencken
8. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” ~ Paulo Coelho
9. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” ~ Julia Roberts
10. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.” ~ Unknown.