Wake her up the right way.
It makes us feel great. We think it’s sweet. In all honesty, it used to be fail-proof — now, it’s just cliché and boring.
Fellas, any woman who is interested in you will appreciate you texting her to let her know that she is on your mind. It doesn’t have to be morning, but it says a lot to text her in the morning because ultimately it lets her know she was one of the first people on your mind.
Nevertheless, there is a strategy behind what to send. You can really ruin a good thing by messing up her morning with a poor text — and just saying ‘good morning’ is just as bad. It’s dry and shows no sense of affection whatsoever. The key to the ‘good morning’ text is to be memorable.
I’m just going to be honest with you right now, if you two aren’t exclusive, someone else is definitely sending her a ‘good morning’ text. Send her good morning texts that make her smile, think, and want to reply. It’s that simple. I’m not saying that you should use these verbatim, but it’s a good starting point.
Here are a few good morning texts that will make or break her day. Let’s get into it!
Good morning texts that will MAKE her day:
1. Good morning, don’t forget to wear your smile. It’s my favorite.
2. Good morning, did you know you’re one of the first people on my mind when I wake up?
3. Good morning, just wanted to be the first to make you smile today.
4. Good morning, do you have time to meet me for coffee?
5. Good morning, what’s the biggest task on your to-do list today?
6. Good morning, remember that you can do anything you put your mind to.
7. Good morning, just reminding you of how beautiful I think you are.
8. Good morning, remember that today belongs to you!
9. Good morning, I can’t wait to see you later.
10. Good morning, how did you sleep?
11. Good morning, what did you dream about?
12. Good morning, I thought about you all night.
13. Good morning, how’s my favorite lady?
14. Good morning, just wanted you to know how grateful I am to have you in my life.
You might be thinking that these are ‘corny,’ but trust me, unless your game is as tight as you think it is — and it’s not — these will go over a whole lot better than what usually hits her phone. It shows that you’re considerate of what she is enduring daily (at home, on the job, etc.). It shows that you are proud and appreciative of who she is (nobody wants to be “secret bae”). It shows that you’re supportive. It shows that you’re definitely not “just like the other guys” and it gives her something to talk about with the girls.
Good morning texts that will BREAK her day:
1. This is what happens when I think about you in the morning. *insert d**k pic*
2. Good morning.
4. Hey, wyd?
5. You tryin’ to chill when you get off?
You see the difference? Getting these types of texts from men are annoying AF, but it happens more than you think! If you’re wondering why she isn’t acting like she’s into you, it could be the result of sending her one of these!
Don’t be this dude!
This article was originally published at The Goddess Column.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!