Cryptocurrency is a virtual currency that is used to do secure online transactions using cryptography.
Cryptocurrencies use blockchain technology to keep the decentralized record of all the transaction. Each and every wallet keeps the record of these transactions and that helps to save money by not double-spending in this system. With the increasing usage of cryptocurrency, many start-ups/businesses are excited to build their own Cryptocurrency wallet apps to get the benefit of this latest technology.
Key features of Cryptocurrency Application:
· Easy account creation
· Buying and selling of Cryptocurrency
· Cryptocurrency exchange
· QR code scanner for easy payment
· 2-factor Authorization
· Check the current balance and transaction history
· Push notification and alert about the prices of the bitcoin
· HD (Hierarchical Deterministic) wallets with changing addresses per transaction
· Not centrally controlled or regulated which ensures wallet function even server is down
· Auto-logout from the wallet to add extra security
Cryptocurrency apps help the user to buy, sell, store and exchange currency securely. The security is the main feature of such apps which helps to reduce the risk of coins being stolen. Cost to develop Cryptocurrency Mobile Applications.
The cost to develop a cryptocurrency application depends on many factors:
1. Features and functionalities of the application
2. Mobile app platform (Android/iOS/Windows)
3. The scale of the application and many more
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!